www.kurungudi-valli.blogspot.com

சனி, மே 20, 2006

சீனிம்மா

My connection and feelings towards Cheenimma(Paatti's mother) went beyond the usual grand mother- grand daughter affection and closeness. I think this was possible because of the circumstances and neccessities surrounding the children's ( us--3 )welfare.the 3 of us were born within a span of 6 years. and being the first born I was taken into the close warmth of Cheenimma when Murali mama was born. and subsequently Ranga mam's arrival delayed my going back to Srivilliputhur.Childhood ailments were easy to handle in Madras compared tothe little backward Srivilliputur.Paatti was down with stomach ulser and she was brought back to madras to be treated by wellknown physician called Dr. Achaarya. Inevitably I grew closer to Cheenimma . this bond lasted until the day I was married. she was there to help both Paatti and me whenever we needed her. A constant personal adviser in all our turning points, good and bad, a grand sweets, a sterling resort,a cinema theater all rolled into one. Cheenimma !thank you.

5 கருத்துகள்:

துளசி கோபால் சொன்னது…

வல்லி,

ரொம்ப அதிர்ஷ்டம் செஞ்சவங்களுக்குத்தான் இப்படிக் கொள்ளுப்பாட்டியோட இருக்கற வாய்ப்பு கிட்டுமாம்.

Masilamanis சொன்னது…

rELATIONSHIP LIKE THIS IS VERY RARE. oNLY FEW PEOPLE ARE BLESSED WITH GREAT GRANMA'S LIKE THIS. yOU ARE ONE AMONG THEM

வல்லிசிம்ஹன் சொன்னது…

குட்மார்னிங் துளசி, சீனிம்மா என் பாட்டி தான். கொள்ளுப்பாட்டி பேரு லக்ஷ்மி.தாத்தா ராமய்யங்கார்.
அவங்களை ஒரு குட்டி முதுகு வளைந்த ஒரு அழகு தேவதையாகப் பார்த்த ஞாபகம்.உழைப்பதற்காகவேப் பிறந்தவர்கள் இவர்கள் எல்லோரும்.

வல்லிசிம்ஹன் சொன்னது…

sri Maasilamani sir,thank you for having come to my blog. this blogging has become my own healing process and now I feel better to communicate with the world.all our best wishes to a roadsafe society.I assure you we abide by roadsafety rules.thanks once again.

Unknown சொன்னது…

Relationships are very important in life/. The new generation fails to understand this. Well done